Sunday, October 23, 2016

Life is More Than a Magazine

Been through a lot recently. In no particular order:

It's been confirmed by a local doctor that I have sleep apnea, for which I'll need to get a breathing machine;

As of September 2015, we moved into the house that we were in when we first got to Kansas;

I've had to go to doctor's appointment after appointment, whether it's my regular doctor (which I finally decided to have on my parents' advice), my chiropractor, or the aforementioned sleep doctor. I'll need to get a sleep test done in a little less than a month as of this writing.

On the plus side, I'm sort of looking forward to getting that breathing machine. Maybe then I'll start having a decent night's sleep.

In other news, I want to at least try to start losing weight. As it is I'm over 290 pounds, and there's no doubt in my mind that it's contributing to my sleep apnea. The trick is trying to stay away from the things I like: I haven't drank soda pop since January, so that's not a problem, but I have a rather unhealthy fixation on chocolate. Other culprits include doughnuts, Doritos, and Brisk-brand fruit punch.

Sorry about the short post. I've more or less lost interest in updating the blog, and I can't guarantee that I'll be posting on here too much anymore. Still, for those of you who've read my blog in the past: thank you for doing so.

Stay frosty, okay? Ciao mein, everyone. >^_^<

No comments: